Not a paid partnership with mini eggs – I bloody wish it was 😦 Someone sponsor me pls I need some free samples to wrap up for Christmas prezzies.
These cookies are pretty delectable, and plus they’re a right CHONK so you won’t need to eat for the next 3-5 working days. Perfect for being stranded in the wilderness #beargrylls #isfit #youcan #explore #mywilderness #anytime
Right dunno what else to say atm except make the cookies they’re peng, here’s this week’s KG
Been doing a big house clear out because I am so bored it has driven me to actually tidy up. Turns out I was a sucker for a self portrait back in the early 00s, being the Picasso that I am, they are scarily accurate.
Choose your warrior:
1) Wiggy McPigster: dead trim, yellow teeth and a 50cm head that will knock you out straight. Luscious lashes, gorgeous smile.
2) Tangerine Dream: what in the sunbed?!? voldemort nose, edgy girl willy wonka fringe. Smiling = forbidden. Eyebrows = on fleek (I’m going to bring that word back)
Also not to get all cringe but I found this cute pic of what I wanted to be when I grew up – mum I made it I’m gonna be a DAcToR x
Right enough now, get your mini eggs out and stop faffing around
Recipe adapted from our babe Jane https://www.janespatisserie.com/2018/03/08/mini-egg-cookies/
- 300g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100g light brown sugar
- 100g granulated sugar
- 115g melted butter
- splash or two or three of vanilla extract
- 3 90g bags of mini eggs (or more if you have 5 million pounds to spare)
- some choccie chips – not going to lie I didn’t measure I just sprinkled in and ate the rest
- Stir your flour, bicarb and salt together
- in another big boy bowl, chuck both your sugars, butter and vanilla in and give that a little mix (no not the band)
- add your flour mix into this and stir together
- beat the living daylights out of 2 of the mini eggs bags
- stir these crushed bits into the dough mix
- sprinkle in as many choccie chips as you please – go on treat yourself my love
- grab little balls and plop them on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- using your remaining bag of whole mini eggs, squish these nicely on the top to make the cookies look all pretty
- bake for 12mins ish at 180C
- let them cool and set up before you try and scoff them – I know what you’re like!!!
Righty ho well that’s me off. Have a lovely rest of the day my chickens. Lots of love, Han x x x
2 thoughts on “Mini Egg Cookies”
These really do taste as good as they look Han. Have I not seen those avant garde style self-portraits in the Tate Modern? Do you have a signed copy??
LikeLiked by 2 people
Since you’re a mega fan I’ll post you a signed version x
LikeLiked by 1 person